Dear GoSoccer Community,
Just like you, we have been and are continuing to actively monitor the status of the novel coronavirus – COVID-19. At this very moment, the severity of this outbreak can not be predicted. Given this uncertainty, we all must take the necessary steps to protect those around us. The number one priority is to adopt practices that would maintain a safe environment that protect the health of you, your families, your teammates and others.
How to Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19
- If you are sick or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, stay home. If you are currently participating in one of our soccer leagues, please confirm your attendance via GoSoccer Game Center such that captains may plan for your absences.
- Do not shake hands before or after the game. Instead, use elbow bumps!
- Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Due to the uncertainty of the situation, we will continue to provide you with updates and guidance going forward.
As of 3/15/2020, the following leagues have unfortunately been cancelled due to facility closure:
- St. Louis Park ROC Spring 6v6 Boarded Soccer Mini League
- Saturday Brooklyn Park Spring Soccer League.
Those that have signed up for the league, refund will be / or has already been processed. We will continue to monitor the situation to determine the status of the remaining league(s) and will keep you updated for the upcoming summer season.
Jack & Ming