Before the Match
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your league match. No prolonged congregating before match.
- Temperature will be checked for all players. If your temperature is more than 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit, you must leave the field immediately.
- Each players must use his/her own soccer gears. Please refrain from sharing shinguard, socks and water bottles.
- All players must wear masks and social distancing must be observed.
During the Match
- Players on the field may choose to wear masks during play.
- All players not on the field must wear masks and observe social distancing.
- No contact celebrations.
After the Match
- Please leave the field immediately after your league match.
- No handshakes with opponent, teammates or officials.
- Follow CDC guidelines and not attend games if feeling unwell or has any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- No spitting is allowed at any time.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after game.
- Hand washing if available on site.
If you have tested positive, you are required to inform GoSoccer admin as soon as possible. In the meantime, you will not be allowed to participate or be on site. You must stay away from any league facilities for at least 2 weeks. You are required to test negative prior to returning.
Please understand that even with all these efforts, we can not guarantee a completely sterile environment. All players are participating at your own risk.